HCL SOFTWARE ANNOUNCES VOLT MX, NEW LOW-CODE PLATFORM FOR MULTIEXPERIENCE APPLICATIONS
PUBLISHED DATE: October, 2020
HCL Software today announced the launch of HCL Volt MX, an industry-leading low-code application development platform for delivering beautiful apps across multiple digital touch points with one platform. HCL Software Digital Solutions customers will get an in-depth look at the new HCL Volt MX product during HCL Software Digital Week, Nov. 9-13.
It is imperative that organizations create engaging experiences for their customers, employees, and partners. HCL Volt MX delivers a platform that powers developer productivity, agility, and speed to build apps that transform their business. Significant capabilities of HCL Volt MX include:
- Build Once. Deploy Everywhere: From native mobile to PWAs to wearables, build once and deploy any app, anywhere, on one cloud-native platform.
- Integrations Without Limits: Remove backend complexity and unlock existing data and business processes to reduce time to market by more than 60 percent.
- Innovative Interactions. Meaningful Engagement: Engage users in new ways with virtual reality, augmented reality, and voice chat. Add your choice of virtual elements, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing engines with ease.
“HCL Volt MX makes it easy to build amazing apps, integrate diverse and complex systems, and add innovative experiences that meet ever-evolving customer expectations, said Darren Oberst, CVP, and Head of HCL Software. “This latest addition to our low-code application development portfolio is another example of our continued investment in innovative, cloud-native digital solutions.”
HCL Volt MX creates innovative customer, employee, and partner experiences across industries. Customer use cases include:
- Big Box Crafts Retail Chain: A mobile app with assisted shopping features such as interactive voice experience, in-store wayfinding, and mobile commerce and pickup in 1,200 stores.
- Top 30 U.S Fast Food Chain: Mobile ordering to 2,200 stores for high volume drive-thru business, handling 210 million credit card transactions annually.
- Global Marketing Consumer Goods Packaging Firm: Mobile commerce apps localized and deployed across more than 30 countries, managed through a single platform.
For more information on HCL Volt MX, please visit: https://www.hcltechsw.com/products/volt-mx
About HCL Software
HCL Software, a division of HCL Technologies (HCL) that operates its primary software business. It develops, markets, sells, and supports over 20 product families in the areas of DevSecOps, Automation, Digital Solutions, Data Management, Marketing and Commerce, and Mainframes. HCL Software has offices and labs around the world to serve thousands of customers. Its mission is to drive ultimate customer success with their IT investments through relentless innovation of its products.