HCL Software Announces Broader Cloud-Native Support, Email Capabilities, Social & Localized Marketing and Deep Analytics in the Unica Marketing Platform
PUBLISHED DATE: December 8, 2020
HCL Software today announced significant enhancements to Unica’s Precision Marketing @Scale capabilities with the availability of Unica v12.1 Fall Release. This newest update to the Unica Marketing Platform broadens Unica’s cloud-native, email/SMS, local, social, and platform integration capabilities. Built on v12.1’s cloud-native foundation, the expanded features and benefits include:
- More Cloud-Native Platforms - Unica is now available on RedHat OpenShift for customers seeking cloud deployments that provide robust control and ownership of their data and platform. Additionally, users can opt to deploy on HCL’s OneDB database that is cloud-native, multi-model, reliable and highly scalable, thereby reducing third-party infrastructure costs.
- Deploy Unica in Minutes - In a few clicks explore, create and deploy your cloud native Unica solution with HCL SoFy. With SoFy’s Helm based technology users can build their customized Unica solution and deploy it in minutes to a Kubernetes-based public or private cloud platform of choice.
Email Marketing Without Limits
- Deliver with Agility & Confidence - Unica Deliver’s email messaging platform now comes with deliverability insights and an enhanced email builder for a fast and reliable email build and send experience.
- Optimize the look and feel of your Emails – Deliver a great email experience to your customers with the ability to preview and tweak the rendering of your emails across multiple devices.
- Mobile Channel Messaging Support – Go beyond emails and send personalized digital messages via SMS, WhatsApp and more, all from a single integrated marketing platform.
Social & Local Marketing
- Facebook and LinkedIn Suppor - Users can seamlessly integrate social audience engagement on popular ad-tech platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn with more precision and control through audience syndication.
- Localized Last-Mile Marketing – The new Unica Collaborate module is integrated in the platform and empowers field marketers to deliver localized last-mile personalized customer engagement while still conforming to corporate brand standards.
- Customer Struggle Targeting - Unica Discover’s deep behavioural insights, site analytics and the power of Unica Journey’s orchestration capabilities enable marketers to transform moments of customer struggle into a positive brand experience in real-time.
- Achieve Marketing Goals Faster - Unica Journey now supports audience insights and milestone orchestration. Plan and deliver impactful personalization with easy to do marketing checklists, sophisticated A/B testing, enhanced time-based event pattern detection and rich offer content integration.
“Our customers have seen the pace of innovation, investments and how we have made Unica more consumable at a platform level with our new simplified UPP pricing model. Customers are already realizing value from the new capabilities we have delivered in just 18 months,” said Raj Iyer, Vice President of Products, HCL Software. “Recently, Unica was recognized as a Gartner Peer Insight Customer Choice award winner with 95 percent of customers noting they would recommend Unica. Now more than ever we remain committed to our customers’ success through continued investment in the Unica platform.”