- Commerce Enterprise e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Connections Enterprise collaboration platform
- Discover Behavioral insights for customer journeys
- Domino Rapid application development platform
- DX The DXP for the moments that matter
- Sametime Enterprise secure video meetings and chat
- Unica Enterprise marketing automation platform
- Volt MX Multi-experience low code app dev
Data and Analytics
- Actian Empowers the data-driven enterprise
- Avalanche Cloud Data Platform Data services suite; flexible deployment
- DataConnect Low-code integration platform
- Ingres Transactional Database Legendary transactional RDBMS
- HCL OneDB Build database-driven enterprise apps
- Vector Analytics High-performance BI and analytics
- Zen Edge Data Management Embeddable edge data management
AI and Automation
- Telecom & 5G
- HCL Augmented Network Automation (SON)Intelligent RAN automation platform
- HCL iCE.XIntelligent device management
- HCL NFV Acceleration Network performance accelerator
- HCL X-Haul Complete modern IP suite
- HCL SMARTWiFi Intelligent WiFi cloud platform
- Learn & Support
- Contact us
HCLSoftware Racing into the 2023 Formula One Season
Sunnyvale, CA – Feb. 14, 2023 - HCLSoftware, a global leader in enterprise software solutions, saw its logo unveiled on the new Scuderia Ferrari Formula One car today at Maranello, Italy. HCLSoftware is proud to continue it’s multi-year partnership, announced in November, 2022, with the legendary Formula One® team, Scuderia Ferrari. The sponsorship with Ferrari S.p.A. aligns HCLSoftware as a strategic partner to the historic racing team, with a focus on supplying high-performance, precision technology.
“HCLSoftware congratulates the Ferrari team on the launch of their SF-23 car.” said Dario Debarbieri, Vice President and Head of Marketing, HCLSoftware. “We are excited to engage in various joint marketing activities during the Formula One season, leveraging the Scuderia Ferrari team, platforms and assets to drive awareness, engagement and commerce of HCLSoftware to a global community.”
HCLSoftware fuels the digital+ economy by developing, marketing, selling and supporting solutions in four key areas: digital transformation; data, analytics and insights; AI and intelligent automation and enterprise security. As a sponsor of Ferrari, HCLSoftware’s logo will be featured prominently on the Ferrari team’s car halo and side flaps, helmet, uniforms, and pit wall throughout the 23-race Formula One season.
“We look forward to continuing our partnership with Ferrari to deliver high precision technology that will put Scuderia Ferrari in a class all of its own for years to come,” said Kaylan Kumar, Chief Product Officer, HCLSoftware.
HCLSoftware fuels the Digital+ economy by developing, marketing, selling and supporting solutions in four key areas: digital transformation; data, analytics and insights; AI and intelligent automation and enterprise security. HCLSoftware drives customer success through relentless product innovation for more than 20,000 organizations, including a majority of the Fortune 100 and almost half of the Fortune 500.