- Commerce Cloud Enterprise e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Connections Enterprise collaboration platform
- Discover Behavioral insights for customer journeys
- Domino Rapid application development platform
- DX The DXP for the moments that matter
- Sametime Enterprise secure video meetings and chat
- Unica Enterprise marketing automation platform
- Volt MX Multi-experience low code app dev
Data and Analytics
- Actian Empowers the data-driven enterprise
- Avalanche Cloud Data Platform Data services suite; flexible deployment
- DataConnect Low-code integration platform
- Ingres Transactional Database Legendary transactional RDBMS
- HCL OneDB Build database-driven enterprise apps
- HCL Informix High-performance multi-model database
- Nippon Workforce analytics solution
- Vector Analytics High-performance BI and analytics
- Zen Edge Data Management Embeddable edge data management
AI and Automation
- Telecom & 5G
- HCL Augmented Network Automation (SON)Intelligent RAN automation platform
- HCL iCE.XIntelligent device management
- HCL NFV Acceleration Network performance accelerator
- HCL X-Haul Complete modern IP suite
- HCL SMARTWiFi Intelligent WiFi cloud platform
- Learn & Support
- Contact us
HCLSoftware named in 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Experience Platforms
Publish Date: March 24, 2023
HCLSoftware today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner as a Challenger in the latest Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Experience Platform (DXP). The evaluation is based on specific criteria that analyzes the company’s overall Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute. HCL’s DXP, called HCL Digital Experience (DX), is the fastest way for practitioners, developers, and IT to deliver trusted digital experiences at the intersection of content, applications, and processes on one platform for public sector, healthcare, retail, BFSI and many other industry sectors. HCL DX powers $1 billion experiences daily across these industries.
HCLSoftware also ranked highest out of 14 vendors for the B2E (Business to Employee) Experience Use Case with a score of 3.42 out of 5 in the 2023 Gartner Critical Capabilities for DXP.
"We believe the Gartner recognition of HCLSoftware as a Challenger, signals the value we consistently deliver to our customers, and the richness of the business-critical digital solutions they create," said Richard Jefts, HCLSoftware’s General Manager and Executive Vice President for HCLSoftware Digital Solutions. "Our customers trust HCLSoftware DX to enable best-in-class, secure digital experience technology to increase value for their customers, increase productivity, and enable great experiences through unparalleled integration, and the industry’s only complete platform for Government-to-Citizen, Business-to-Customer, Business-to-Business, and Business-to-Employee.”
Gartner Magic Quadrant reports are a culmination of rigorous, fact-based research in specific markets, providing a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the providers in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. Providers are positioned into four quadrants: Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries and Niche Players. The research enables you to get the most from market analysis in alignment with your unique business and technology needs.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms, Irina Guseva, John Field, Jim Murphy, Mike Lowndes, 13 March 2023.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and MAGIC QUADRANT is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
To obtain a complimentary copy of the report, please click here.
HCLSoftware fuels the Digital+ economy by developing, marketing, selling and supporting solutions in four key areas: digital transformation; data, analytics and insights; AI and intelligent automation and enterprise security. HCLSoftware drives customer success through relentless product innovation for more than 20,000 organizations, including a majority of the Fortune 100 and almost half of the Fortune 500.