- Commerce Cloud Enterprise e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Connections Enterprise collaboration platform
- Discover Behavioral insights for customer journeys
- Domino Rapid application development platform
- DX The DXP for the moments that matter
- Sametime Enterprise secure video meetings and chat
- Unica Enterprise marketing automation platform
- Volt MX Multi-experience low code app dev
Data and Analytics
- Actian Empowers the data-driven enterprise
- Avalanche Cloud Data Platform Data services suite; flexible deployment
- DataConnect Low-code integration platform
- Ingres Transactional Database Legendary transactional RDBMS
- HCL OneDB Build database-driven enterprise apps
- HCL Informix High-performance multi-model database
- Nippon Workforce analytics solution
- Vector Analytics High-performance BI and analytics
- Zen Edge Data Management Embeddable edge data management
AI and Automation
- Telecom & 5G
- HCL Augmented Network Automation (SON)Intelligent RAN automation platform
- HCL iCE.XIntelligent device management
- HCL NFV Acceleration Network performance accelerator
- HCL X-Haul Complete modern IP suite
- HCL SMARTWiFi Intelligent WiFi cloud platform
- Learn & Support
- Contact us
HCL BigFix Expands into WorkSpace Management to Help Organizations Increase Employee Satisfaction, Security and Productivity
Award-winning converged endpoint management platform introduces new employee experience, mobile device and security capabilities coupled with visibility, control, and remediation to provide a seamless user experience continuous enforcement of configuration policies.
Publish Date: May 24, 2023
HCLSoftware, a global leader in enterprise software solutions, announced today the launch of HCL BigFix Workspace, a Workstation and Mobile management solution that revolutionizes endpoint management and security. BigFix Workspace provides organizations with a highly scalable, unified platform to manage workstations, laptops, and mobile devices, delivering improved employee experience, fewer helpdesk calls, increased security, and tools consolidation.
With BigFix Workspace, organizations can automate critical IT operations and security tasks such as patching, software distribution, remote control, zero-touch provisioning, and secure laptop enrollment. This automation not only accelerates employee productivity but also protects corporate data, enabling organizations to stay ahead of potential security threats. By empowering employees through self-service automation, BigFix Workspace reduces downtime and minimizes the number of helpdesk calls, enhancing the overall end user experience.
“Siloed IT tools, teams and processes slow strategic improvements and transformation,” said Kristin Hazlewood, Senior Vice President, HCLSoftware. “HCL BigFix Workspace addresses the challenges organizations face in End User Device Management. By reducing software costs, streamlining processes, discovering, prioritizing, and patching critical vulnerabilities, organizations can stay ahead of potential security threats providing employees a personalized and seamless workspace.”
Key Highlights of BigFix Workspace:
- Unified Management of Remote and Hybrid Worker Endpoints: BigFix Workspace simplifies endpoint management, improves employee experience, reduces helpdesk calls, and enforces configuration policies, all from a single platform.
- Advanced security with CyberFocus Analytics: Improves security posture with four capabilities that align Workspace operations with IT Security, provide visibility and remediation for CISA Known Exploited Vulnerabilities, MITRE APT threats and Protection Level Agreements.
- Self-Service and Automated Healing Functions: BigFix Workspace provides employees with self-service capabilities, allowing them to reset passwords, restore security configurations, optimize disk space, repair application configurations, ServiceNow ticket creation, and perform automatic housekeeping with just a few clicks.
- User-Based Pricing: With a user-based pricing model, BigFix Workspace future-proofs your enterprise, ensuring scalability as the number of Workstations, Laptops, Desktops, and Mobile devices grows.
For more information about HCL BigFix Workspace, please visit: https://www.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/workspace.
HCLSoftware develops, markets, sells, and supports product families in the areas of Digital Transformation, Data & Analytics, AI & Automation and Enterprise Security platforms. HCLSoftware is the cloud-native solution factory for enterprise software and powers millions of apps at more than 20,000 organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies.