The ServiceNow Service Graph Connector for BigFix enables organizations to harness the wealth of near real-time endpoint data that BigFix makes available to automatically enrich ServiceNow® CMDB.
Incident management, problem management, and change management are core functions in IT Service Management (ITSM). To effectively provide these services to end users, ServiceNow needs to know exactly what assets are in use with current, accurate configuration data for the areas of service impact analysis, asset management, compliance, and configuration management. The Service Graph Connector for BigFix helps organizations discover, track, and understand their assets by leveraging BigFix’s extensive and near real-time endpoint and asset data to enrich ServiceNow’s Configuration Management Database.
Watch the webinar here for more details on ServiceNow Service Graph Connector for BigFix.
- Certified ServiceNow Common Service Data Model (CSDM) Compliant:
BigFix is able to provide accurate, up-to-date information from endpoints that are on-premise, in a cloud or hybrid-cloud, VPN-connected, or at home.
- Easy to implement:
Available directly from the ServiceNow Store, with included Guided setup, and preconfigured default mappings.
- Operational cost reduction:
By automating hardware and software discovery, organizations can eliminate manual processes, inconsistency and incomplete asset data, thus delivering higher quality information to users who rely upon the ServiceNow CMDB.
- Reduced number of errors and system outages through near real-time discovery.
- Automated synchronization of near-real-time endpoint data from BigFix into ServiceNow CMDB.
- Reduced mean time to resolution of incidents
- Supports hardware and software data exchange.