- Commerce Enterprise e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Connections Enterprise collaboration platform
- Discover Behavioral insights for customer journeys
- Domino Rapid application development platform
- DX The DXP for the moments that matter
- Sametime Enterprise secure video meetings and chat
- Unica Enterprise marketing automation platform
- Volt MX Multi-experience low code app dev
Data and Analytics
- Actian Empowers the data-driven enterprise
- Avalanche Cloud Data Platform Data services suite; flexible deployment
- DataConnect Low-code integration platform
- Ingres Transactional Database Legendary transactional RDBMS
- HCL OneDB Build database-driven enterprise apps
- Vector Analytics High-performance BI and analytics
- Zen Edge Data Management Embeddable edge data management
AI and Automation
- Telecom & 5G
- HCL Augmented Network Automation (SON)Intelligent RAN automation platform
- HCL iCE.XIntelligent device management
- HCL NFV Acceleration Network performance accelerator
- HCL X-Haul Complete modern IP suite
- HCL SMARTWiFi Intelligent WiFi cloud platform
- Learn & Support
- Contact us
HCL OneDB 2.0 Delivers Cloud Native Scalability and High Availability
PUBLISHED DATE: August 19, 2021
HCLSoftware today announced HCL OneDB 2.0, a dynamic cloud-native, easy-to-use, enterprise database that will accelerate digital transformation within any organization. It is powered by the HCL Solution Factory (SoFy) and lets customers unlock the full potential of OneDB’s cloud native database platform. This offering is designed for companies that need the convenience of SaaS but want to avoid cloud vendor lock-in, prevent data-sharing with competitors, and gain more control of their security and compliance.
HCL SoFy is the foundational cloud native experience platform that allows clients to deploy OneDB on their cloud of choice and scale to enterprise needs. Customers can experience OneDB and other HCLSoftware products by browsing through the catalog of products, demo packs and accelerators, deploy them in a matter of minutes on the SoFy sandbox or on a local environment, and try out new features and functions. Customers can also complete a proof of concept to help them decide faster on adoption of newer releases and features.
Building on HCLSoftware’s cloud native strategy, OneDB continues to march ahead with its cloud native foundation demonstrating extreme transaction processing speed, reliability, and flexibility. HCL OneDB is being rapidly adopted within HCLSoftware's portfolio as the best data platform for quick and effortless cloud native deployment. With the new release, OneDB:
- Achieves Scalability and High Availability: Delivers on the performance and resiliency that enterprises demand. Auto-scaling adjusts to seasonal business requirements and optimizes costs.
- Powers HCL Commerce: Achieves near-zero downtime, better horizontal scaling for high availability, improved data replication between data centers, and higher scalability and performance.
- Powers HCL Unica: Manages Unica’s marketing platform metadata (system tables) and can be extended to handle customized Unica Campaign user tables within a single docker container.
"We take pride in our commitment to the ongoing investment in the HCL OneDB platform. Our goal is to have OneDB as the datastore for all HCLSoftware products. So, if organizations are ready for a top contender to power their cloud native applications and data, then the HCL OneDB solution is the platform of choice," said Raj Iyer, Senior Vice President of Product Management.
HCL OneDB is available immediately on customers’ premises or the cloud of their choice, delivered by HCL SoFy.
For more information on HCL OneDB, visit https://www.hcltechsw.com/onedb
HCLSoftware, a division of HCL Technologies (HCL) develops, markets, sells, and supports over 30 product families in the areas of Customer Experience, Digital Solutions, DevSecOps, and Security & Automation. HCLSoftware is the cloud native solution factory for enterprise software and powers millions of apps at more than 20,000 organizations, including over half of the Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies. HCLSoftware's mission is to drive ultimate customer success with its IT investments through relentless product innovation.