- Commerce Cloud Enterprise e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Connections Enterprise collaboration platform
- Discover Behavioral insights for customer journeys
- Domino Rapid application development platform
- DX The DXP for the moments that matter
- Sametime Enterprise secure video meetings and chat
- Unica Enterprise marketing automation platform
- Volt MX Multi-experience low code app dev
Data and Analytics
- Actian Empowers the data-driven enterprise
- Avalanche Cloud Data Platform Data services suite; flexible deployment
- DataConnect Low-code integration platform
- Ingres Transactional Database Legendary transactional RDBMS
- HCL OneDB Build database-driven enterprise apps
- HCL Informix High-performance multi-model database
- Nippon Workforce analytics solution
- Vector Analytics High-performance BI and analytics
- Zen Edge Data Management Embeddable edge data management
AI and Automation
- Telecom & 5G
- HCL Augmented Network Automation (SON)Intelligent RAN automation platform
- HCL iCE.XIntelligent device management
- HCL NFV Acceleration Network performance accelerator
- HCL X-Haul Complete modern IP suite
- HCL SMARTWiFi Intelligent WiFi cloud platform
- Learn & Support
- Contact us
HCLSoftware Shines as Platinum Partner of the European Cricket Network
Publish Date: April 18, 2023
Sunnyvale, CA (April 18, 2023) - HCLSoftware and the European Cricket Network (ECN) announced today a software, event and branding partnership extension for the entire year of matches on the European Cricket Network. The ECN digital content crew uses HCLSoftware solutions to showcase the best of European cricket to over 130 million European Cricket Network fans around the world.
HCLSoftware fuels the Digital+ economy by developing, marketing, selling, and supporting solutions in four key areas: digital transformation; data, analytics and insights; AI and intelligent automation and enterprise security.
To accelerate and amplify ECN fan engagement, the ECN is using HCL Unica, a cloud native, fully integrated enterprise marketing automation platform. HCL Unica provides the precision marketing that will fuel ECN’s drive towards making cricket the number one bat and ball team sport in Europe. In addition to HCL Unica, ECN is using HCL Discover for website analytics providing deep behavioural insights into the online user journey, leading to positive experiences and increased online conversions. Additionally, the ECN is using Avalanche Cloud Data Platform from HCL Actian for real-time data insight to inform live updates from commentators.
“We are thrilled to extend our partnership with the European Cricket Network,” said Kalyan Kumar, Chief Product Officer, HCLSoftware. “It is exciting to see our technology play such a vital role in further enhancing the experience of such a passionate fan base.”
This year, the ECN is hosting more than 30 events and creating more than 1,400 cricket matches in TV quality broadcasts, including the FanCode European Cricket Series, European Cricket League and Dream11 European Cricket Championship.
“Since the ECN has been partnering with HCLSoftware, the passion, drive and commitment from their team has been immense,” said Daniel Weston, founder of the ECN. “It has been very exciting to work with them to quickly integrate their software tools and create new ways to communicate with ECN Fans.”
HCLSoftware branding will be included in the television broadcast graphics at all ECN events around Europe throughout the 2023 European Cricket season.
“With the exposure that the HCLSoftware brand will receive during the 30-event European Cricket season, and the benefits that our technology provide ECN and cricket fans, this is the perfect partnership and one we are very happy to be a part of,” said Dario Debarbieri, Vice President and Head of Marketing, HCLSoftware.
For more information, contact www.hcltechsw.com
See www.ecn.cricket for more details around the European Cricket Championship.
HCLSoftware fuels the Digital+ economy by developing, marketing, selling and supporting solutions in four key areas: digital transformation; data, analytics and insights; AI and intelligent automation and enterprise security. HCLSoftware drives customer success through relentless product innovation for more than 20,000 organizations, including a majority of the Fortune 100 and almost half of the Fortune 500.