- Commerce Cloud Enterprise e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Connections Enterprise collaboration platform
- Discover Behavioral insights for customer journeys
- Domino Rapid application development platform
- DX The DXP for the moments that matter
- Sametime Enterprise secure video meetings and chat
- Unica Enterprise marketing automation platform
- Volt MX Multi-experience low code app dev
Data and Analytics
- Actian Empowers the data-driven enterprise
- Avalanche Cloud Data Platform Data services suite; flexible deployment
- DataConnect Low-code integration platform
- Ingres Transactional Database Legendary transactional RDBMS
- HCL OneDB Build database-driven enterprise apps
- HCL Informix High-performance multi-model database
- Nippon Workforce analytics solution
- Vector Analytics High-performance BI and analytics
- Zen Edge Data Management Embeddable edge data management
AI and Automation
- Telecom & 5G
- HCL Augmented Network Automation (SON)Intelligent RAN automation platform
- HCL iCE.XIntelligent device management
- HCL NFV Acceleration Network performance accelerator
- HCL X-Haul Complete modern IP suite
- HCL SMARTWiFi Intelligent WiFi cloud platform
- Learn & Support
- Contact us
HCLSoftware named in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ Digital Commerce
Publish Date: Aug 17, 2022
HCLSoftware today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner as a Challenger in the newly issued Magic Quadrant™ for Digital Commerce. The evaluation is based on specific criteria that analyzes the company’s overall Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute.
HCL Commerce is the transaction platform that helps you sell more. Innovative businesses around the world rely on HCL Commerce to drive more than $210 billion in annual digital revenue. By combining the trusted scale, security, and performance customers expect, with the speed and flexibility of a modern cloud native commerce architecture, HCL Commerce helps B2C, B2B and B2B2C clients engage customers and increase sales across every touchpoint.
HCLSoftware has invested heavily in the company’s HCL Commerce platform which debuted in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce in 2020. In 2021, HCLSoftware advanced to the Niche category before taking another step forward in 2022 as a Challenger.
“The number of ways to engage customers in the marketplace seems to grow by the day, so every investment we make to the HCL Commerce platform is designed to help our clients achieve new revenue growth through rapid innovation,” said Gary Schoch, Vice President and Global Customer Experience Leader, HCLSoftware.
Gartner Magic Quadrant reports are a culmination of rigorous, fact-based research in specific markets, providing a wide-angle view of the relative positions of the providers in markets where growth is high and provider differentiation is distinct. Providers are positioned into four quadrants: Leaders, Challengers, Visionaries and Niche Players. The research enables you to get the most from market analysis in alignment with your unique business and technology needs.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce 2022; Authors Jason Daigler, Sandy Shen, Penny Gillespie, Mike Lowndes, Aditya Vasudevan, Yanna Dharmasthira
– August 11, 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
To obtain a complimentary copy of the report, please click here.
HCLSoftware, a division of HCL Technologies (HCL) develops, markets, sells, and supports over 30 product families in the areas of Customer Experience, IT Ops and Security, Secure DevOps, and Application Development. HCLSoftware is the cloud native solution factory for enterprise software and powers millions of apps at more than 20,000 organizations, including over half of the Fortune 1000 and Global 2000 companies. HCLSoftware's mission is to drive ultimate customer success with its IT investments through relentless product innovation.