- Commerce Enterprise e-commerce for B2C and B2B
- Connections Enterprise collaboration platform
- Discover Behavioral insights for customer journeys
- Domino Rapid application development platform
- DX The DXP for the moments that matter
- Sametime Enterprise secure video meetings and chat
- Unica Enterprise marketing automation platform
- Volt MX Multi-experience low code app dev
Data and Analytics
- Actian Empowers the data-driven enterprise
- Avalanche Cloud Data Platform Data services suite; flexible deployment
- DataConnect Low-code integration platform
- Ingres Transactional Database Legendary transactional RDBMS
- HCL OneDB Build database-driven enterprise apps
- Vector Analytics High-performance BI and analytics
- Zen Edge Data Management Embeddable edge data management
AI and Automation
- Telecom & 5G
- HCL Augmented Network Automation (SON)Intelligent RAN automation platform
- HCL iCE.XIntelligent device management
- HCL NFV Acceleration Network performance accelerator
- HCL X-Haul Complete modern IP suite
- HCL SMARTWiFi Intelligent WiFi cloud platform
- Learn & Support
- Contact us
Standard and Enhanced Support
HCL provides industry leading support lifecycle policies in terms of length and provision, giving
customers predictable, consistent and transparent guidelines for software support and servicing.
HCL Software releases products with predictable, consistent and transparent lifecycle policies for software support and servicing. The supported lifecycle policies are Standard Support (3+2), Enhanced Support (5+3), Other Support (applicable for acquired products) and Continuous Delivery (2+1).
Standard Support Policy(3+2)
HCL Software provides standard (defect and non-defect) product technical support for a minimum of three years from the date the product release is made generally available. For products released under this policy, extended support is also offered for at least an additional two years following the product’s End of Support (EOS) date, for an additional cost.
Enhanced Support Policy(5+3)
HCL Software provides standard (defect and non-defect) product technical support for a minimum of five years from the date the product release is made generally available. For products released under this policy, extended support is also offered for at least an additional three years following the product’s End of Support (EOS) date, for an additional cost.
The following conditions are applicable for both Standard and Enhanced support policies:
- All product releases for which EOS has not been announced, will be actively supported by HCL Software.
- HCL Software provides a minimum of 12-month notice prior to EOS of a product release or EOL of a product.
- Acquired software products are not subjected to HCL Software support policy until a stable major product release is made generally available by HCL Software.
- HCL Software uses commercially reasonable efforts to inform customers about changes/modifications done to the policies along with EOS and EOL dates of all active product offerings.
- Products adhering to Standard and Enhanced lifecycle policies follow VRMF versioning i.e. V ￫ Version, R ￫ Release, M ￫ Modification (Mod), F ￫ Fix (Fix-pack). Support clocks is reset on release of a new version (V) or release (R). Features will not be deprecated in Mod/Fix-packs.
- Under special circumstances HCL Software may offer support beyond the extended support date, on certain product versions. These will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Contact your HCL Software sales representative for more details.
O (Other Support Policy)
This support policy is only applicable to acquired products. These include:
- Products acquired from IBM under the “O” support policy.
- Products acquired from Temenos.
These are sold "as is", and may still adhere to legacy lifecycle agreements. HCL Software versions and product releases do not apply to this model.
Disclaimer: HCL Software reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify this policy from time to time. HCL Software will provide prior notice, whether through its news site or otherwise.